||Thu, 23 Jan 2014 18:21:58 GMT
Overview of Position:
Local Store Marketing Assistant– is responsible for assisting the Marketing Coordinator with recognizing, planning and executing on marketing plans for company stores in an assigned market that support Corporate objectives to achieve financial goals and build brand affinity
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Marketing Coordinator to develop annual local store marketing plans
- Serve as the in shop contact for all local store marketing/brand support requirements.
- Identify and coordinate programs to support in each community that Krispy Kreme is present – one event per month
- Responsible for managing receipt and execution of Local and National POP in shop
- Support fundraising program and actively sell the program in the local community through cold calling and visiting previous customers as well as new customers with emphasis on schools, churches, civic organizations and local sports programs
- Partner with store General Managers and Marketing Coordinator to identify local marketing efforts that speak to the brand
- Manage shop Local Relationship Marketing binders and weekly activation of Key 3 (Guest Experience, Doughnut Drops, Fundraising)
- 50% in market travel is required
- Some weekends are required
- Other duties as assigned
Essential skills and Experience
- High school diploma
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Windows 98, Microsoft Office and Internet searches.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and implement in a timely manner
- Strong work ethic and a team player orientation
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
Nonessential skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar major within concentration in marketing or public relations
Physical Demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Carrying · Writing · Bending · Stooping · Grasping · Standing
- Twisting · Sitting · Lifting · Walking · Filing documents
- Communicating with customers and co-workers · Using telephone and fax machines
- Lifting up to as much as 20 pounds occasionally
Visual/Audible Acuity Requirements
- Must be able to read and distinguish small print.
The worker is subject to inside environmental conditions.
Krispy Kreme promotes a diverse and drug-free workplace. EOE. E-Verify Employer.