Have A Doughnut Day
A Doughnut Day is a one-day fundraiser that can earn your school thousands!
How it Works:
Three Easy Steps:
1. Kick off
- Have some activity, preferably upbeat and fun, where you announce the fundraiser and challenge everybody to participate.
- Structure the sale period to last no more than 10 days. Example: Kick it off on Friday and have the first turn-in for money and orders the following Friday with a final turn-in on Monday. This allows two weekends for sales.
- Collect the money from customers as they order.
- Challenge everyone to reach the goal.
- Have an incentive for each person that reaches individual goals, for example, “Extra library time”…“Extra PE time” … “Free ticket to the school dance” …“Ticket to a special assembly or school program” … “Free time in the Gym or Computer Lab.”
3. Doughnut Day
- Order your Doughnuts for "Doughnut Day."
- Call your store to arrange for pick-up or delivery.
- Doughnuts are made fresh and should be delivered to the customers that day or no later than the following day.
- On Doughnut Day your sale is over, and you have your money for your fundraiser.