Recipes and more
With Sugar on Top
These delicious and colorful creations will be the life of the party. Whip up a batch for your next summer get-together for a can't beat summer treat.
Ingredients (yield 10 servings)
- 6 Krispy Kreme Original Glazed® Doughnuts
- 3 tablespoons frosting
- 12 ounces dark melting chocolate
- 12 ounces white melting chocolate
- 10 pop sticks
- Sanding sugar (for decoration)
- Piece of foam (for drying)
- In a large bowl, crumble doughnuts with hands and add frosting to create the base for the pops.
- Mold the base into 10 equally sized balls and place on parchment paper or silicon mat.
- Using a double boiler, melt dark and white chocolate separately until smooth, careful not to overheat.
- Dip each stick about one inch into melted chocolate and then place into the center of each ball and place pops in freezer for about 10 minutes or until firm.
- Pour melted chocolates into separate cups and dip each pop fully into dark or white chocolate and sprinkle with sugar.
- Let dry by standing upright in foam.